We’re proud to be a sponsor for the 2016 NAMA Fly-In.
The NAMA Fly-In is open to all NAMA company member representatives, industry leaders, and customers who want to be an advocate for the industry. The NAMA team will facilitate face-to-face meetings with your representatives, giving you the opportunity to tell them more about issues affecting your business. Attendees will meet in small groups with the Congressional Members or Congressional senior staff. Each group will be accompanied by a NAMA staff representative.
Join fellow business and industry leaders to bring the Voice of the Refreshment Services Industry to Members of Congress in Washington, D.C.
- Make a difference on issues impacting the vending and refreshment services industry
- Help establish or strengthen relationships between NAMA members and Members of Congress
- Gain a unique perspective on how federal policies are developed in Washington, D.C.
- Have an opportunity to help shape policies that affect your business
- Develop relationships with influential Congressional lawmakers and staff
- Gain invaluable experience as an advocate for the vending and refreshment services industry
There is no registration fee for attending the NAMA Fly-In. However, your information is required to correctly schedule your congressional visits. Please visit the registration tab or click here to register and attend!