Oh those Japanese! They really do have some crazy vending machines for sale. Let’s take a look at some of the weirdest ones that I came across.
- Live Lobster: Who wouldn’t want a fresh, live lobster from a machine? Sounds like a great idea to me! It’s actually more like an arcade game because you have to try and pick one up with the mechanical catcher.
- Vegetable: Well it only makes sense that after you catch your lobster you would want fresh veggies so you can create an entire meal out of it.
- Necktie: Don’t you just hate it when you leave your house and you forget your tie? Or when someone comes by and snatches yours? If that’s ever happened to you, you can just go up to the machine and pick a stylish new one.
- Instant Noodles: Every college kid’s dinner. Why not make life easier for them and enjoy some instant hot noodles from these nifty snack vending machines?
- Pringles: Yes, as in the potato chips. Sometimes you don’t need variety or choice. You just want Pringles potato chips. Now you can get any flavor you want dispensed from this machine.