Are you attending the NAMA DC Fly-In this July? Join business and industry leaders in Washington, D.C for two days to bring your voice to Congress! U-Select-It (USI) is proud to announce our participation as a sponsor of this event.
By attending, you can:
- Make a difference on issues impacting the Convenience Services industry and business community
- Help establish and strengthen relationships between NAMA members and Members of Congress
- Gain a unique perspective on how federal policies are developed in Washington, D.C.
- Have an opportunity to help shape policies that affect YOUR business
- Develop relationships with influential Congressional lawmakers and staff
- Gain invaluable experience as an advocate
Watch this fun video to see first-hand testimonials about how NAMA affects the hundreds of people participating in this event!
Founded in 1936, NAMA is the association representing the $25 billion U.S. convenience services industry. With more than 1100 member companies – including many of the world’s most recognized brands – NAMA provides advocacy, education and research for its membership. Visit NAMA on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
You can register for the Fly-In here. Hope to see you there!
Until next time,